20090924

Facets of My Life

I hope it gets interesting for the readers to wonder who I really am in the flesh, especially to those who have followed my blog through the months. If you guys still do follow this, I hope I could personally thank all of you. :)

Have you ever wondered that someone within your world may be living a double life now? Not that I am saying that only a few like me are doing something like this. But there may be people right under our noses who try to sneak in the world with a different...anonymous identity.

In the real world, I wake up everyday, get ready for work and work my ass off in the office. I have my meals with colleagues or alone, do my stuff. On weekends I pretty much hang around with friends or bum in the house. Pretty much a normal guy would do. And it has been a cycle.

In this other facet of my life, I come in as a totally anonymous guy, with a lot of things to say, mainly about this certain girl and my memories of her. I have been trying to sort my thought of her out into blog entries - I'd say most of them are so beautiful because they came straight from my heart. I thought my blog would catch zero attention, but so far, it caught the attention of few but very nice people.

I had been wishing this thing that I have been doing would help me silently scream my heart out to random people, just to ease the pain of having so much feelings for someone very unreachable. So far, I have been loving the feeling that there are people who would take time to read this blog and listen to the stories of a total stranger. In return, I read and listen to what they have to say and give my two cents to them. Cyber friends? I am hoping so.

Relating these two facets of my life, only one person in the world can connect these two - meaning this person and I know the identity of each other, and we just met right here in blogspot. But for the rest of the world, you can wonder that I may be your friend just sitting right beside you while you read this, or I may be your colleague that always seem to be thinking deeply, or your own brother. I may be that random guy you saw drinking with some buddies in a bar nearby. I may be that barista who served you the coffee you ordered last weekend in a small coffee shop. I may be anybody to you who fits the description of a male yuppy.

With this very short entry of mine comes along a very good lesson: People come in different shapes in sizes, but they are not always seem as how they appear, as all of us I believe, have our own burdens whether we choose to keep or to let out to others. If these people share to you their hearts and tell you their stories, listen to them. Don't ever make a crap out of them. You'd never know the true person behind the one who's sharing a part of himself/herself to you.

Again, for those few who still follow my blog, I send you my warmest gratitude.

9 comments:

  1. =) i'm sure your readers are all nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dy :) yeah they're all nice people. you'd see their replies in the previous comments.

    are you from LYN? i think there are a few LYN readers here but, if ever, you'd be the first one to reply from the LYN people :) anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! i'll be checking yours from time to time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the first from LYN! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous: hahahaha really? i thought you were from soompi :) i honestly didn't know i'm sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like reading about this, it reminds me a lot of myself right now. i still need to sort out my thoughts. it'll take me a while even though i gave myself the deadline of yesterday, i'll give myself to new years now.hahas

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi karen! :) i'm glad that you can relate to my post. yea, if you feel the need to sort out your thoughts, that's a good thing to do -- better think, be ready before you act. and don't set deadlines to yourself. that'll just put an unwanted and unnecessary pressure on you :) if it will take years, then it will take years.

    hey i have been reading your blog, and alas, you have an update :) i just read your latest entry.

    thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. karen, why am I unable to post a comment in your blog? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOME HOW IT RELATES SOME SITUATION OF MYSELF.. :)KEEP UP UR WORK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi ti@ :) thank you so much for dropping by my blog. if you can somehow relate to my stories, i roughly know how you feel. well, let's keep our heads high for what's the world has to offer to us.

    ReplyDelete