20090910

P5: "Looking forward for tomorrow..."

Deliberately skipping the fourth entry...
-----

This entry was basically written, in the timeline sense, in parallel to the sixth paragraph of the entry Blurry -> http://secret--lover.blogspot.com/2009/07/blurry.html. But I will go to more detail in this entry.

Do you guys know the feelings of looking forward to meet your childhood crush, and you know you're going to meet her really soon? You try to imagine and visualise what you two will be doing as soon as you are in each other's presence. That's pretty much how I was feeling before seeing her that time, but she wasn't my cihldhood crush.

Looking forward in seeing her was something I was carrying along in my heart. I would always think of her, imagining her voice in my head. It was crazy I say.

Too bad I couldn't see myself on how my eyes sparkled when I saw her again. I must have been so dazzled and so stunned by her sight. Those little eyes of hers just hit me right to my heart. But no dazzle could stop me from taking an opportunity of having a great day with her. I sat beside her and took a few pictures of us.

We did some stuff, basically playfully embarassing ourselves in front of people. But I didn't mind; I knew she didn't too. We were like two kids walking and enjoying themselves around, without parents to watch over us.

Now, try to imagine the feeling of ending the day and spending it with her, and you may have not done some of the things you visualised earlier, but still you did enjoy it with her. That's pretty much how I was feeling after that day being with her.

After a fun filled day with her, I really felt high. Being with her was so much fun after not seeing her for several days. I really enjoyed that day, and I am sure, she did too. I was so high, I took out the prequel and made this entry.

At the back of my mind, I was already aware of the tight schedule we had. I wished not to waste much time while we still had it. That day ended, with me looking forward for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment