20090527

That one good thing she saw in me...

Just two weeks ago, I got to read some of my old blogs (where my true identity was actually posted - so I won't be posting it here). And wow did I write so well before - my old entries were WAY BETTER than my entries here. My brain cells must be deteriorating fast. Not good.

Anyway, there was one particular blog I made from Friendster which I created midway from the last time I saw her to now - that was X years before. The whole blog was not about her, I swear. But there was this particular line in a particular entry that I was talking about her:

"I used to be the most patient guy in the eyes of at least one girl..."

I remember at the time I was creating that line, I was so certain there was at least one girl who sees me as a very patient person because I remember the time so well when we were together, she told me that I was a very patient guy.

I rarely receive such a compliment from anybody, so this makes a really notable and memorable one since it came from a special person. I knew she meant it - by the way she told that to me.

I knewI have alot of good things in me, but I don't know if she was able (or if she did choose) to see them. I do now know how she appreciated me (or still appreciates me), on every either little or big thing I have done for her. I do not know how she really saw me.

Yes, I admit I wanted her to notice me like how I wanted to, but I kept freezing at some crucial moments with her. I might have tried hard, too hard that she wouldn't budge. I knew I have alot of things about me to show her. It wasn't easy showing her for some reasons, but I was trying.

And this one thing I never intended to show her, the one thing I did not expect for her to see out in the open, and yet that is the one good thing she saw in me. PATIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment