20090601

My Untold Memories - Prologue

Yes, I have kept alot of our pictures and I can be able to view them anytime. I'd say it really feels good to reminisce. But not only I reminisce with the pictures and with the stories I used to ceaselessly tell my friends - I have these never (some almost) told memories of mine which I kept safe in my heart. And now I cannot keep these to myself, and I have to let these out.

90561495, these are our memories when we were together for that short time. Some were captured by the pictures (but their stories remained untold). You said those things; you heard me say those things. You did these things; you saw me do these. I am very sure if you make your way into reading at least some of these memories, and if you'd remember me well enough, you'd know it's you I am talking about and you'd know who I am amidst of my anonymity (and maybe figure out how to decode '90561495').

Right now I am trying to organize these memories into blog entries. Please keep yourself posted here for updates. I promise you a fun ride on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment