20091218

Hand me the rake!

Finally, the first part of the plan has finally unfolded! Within just a matter of some weeks, I will be seeing her face to face. After several years, our eyes will meet again. Nobody else is excited as I am right now.

I had a very short conversation with her this afternoon. Just via SMS. It's pretty much related to a paragraph in the entry 'The Pursuit?' (http://secret--lover.blogspot.com/2009/02/pursuit.html). Pretty much what I wrote there is still true when I am to describe our conversation earlier.

But she just had to make the recognition that it has been years since we last met. Well, she knows that she will soon see me. I myself confirmed it to her, just simply how a person confirms meeting to another person of a colleague or professional level.

Is she wondering how things would unfold from the very first moment we meet again? How does she entirely feel about this? It's not that I am expecting something really grand from her (and because I have a few good reasons why I shouldn't), but how about picking up the slack we left off some years ago, then throw them all away IN THE PROPER PLACE? Or would she realize this 'slack' we both caused (at least to me) or not?

Well, we will just have to wait and find out.

-----
Just a side note, this blog is nearing its last entry. Once this blog serves its purpose, I will post my last entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment