20091202

P7: "Then I glance..."

If my memory serves me right, this is the first entry that I made wherein she was like a tad away while I was doing this part of the prequel. So let me just describe, as I can remember, how we looked like at that exact moment - I was lying on the sofa doing this stuff while she was on the other sofa reading a book, which I did not try to check out for its title.

Honestly, that seventh entry of the prequel was composed of hell of a lot of non sense. Try to imagine that it was the first time that I wrote some things down about this girl who was making my heart go ga-ga over her and she was just within my line and range of sight. Nothing can make me more disoriented than that! I couldn't hold on to my concentration with that.

I glance, then I write, then I glance again.

Let's try to take this one in another picture. A bigger one, maybe. I hope everyone admits (as I believe a large percentage of our population who would encounter a similar situation would feel this way) that you will be caught off guard whenever your crush or a person whom you highly like in a romantic way just suddenly appears in your sight.

How can you instantly make sense when something like this happens to you? How can you regain your composure in the quickest way possible?

As humans, we may all have different reactions to this. Some may really go crazy out loud; some may seem to appear unaffected. Some may need to put a great deal of concentration on this; some may just ignore it. But we all deal with this, no matter you're a guy or a girl. No matter how our ubiquitous "methodologies" serve us.

If you have followed this blog from the start, I am sure you know this part of my story very well, and just try to imagine me and her at that exact point in time. Just try to imagine how I was feeling at that very moment when I was doing this entry in the prequel. I really love that moment - trying to hide away my feelings for her and the only thing where I can say these feelings out loud was through the prequel.

And with her just nearby while I did that, I could never resist myself from glancing to her. Just wanted to peek how she looked like at that moment while she was reading this book.

Output? Nonsense. And I truly like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment