20091221

Ready. Set. Waiting for the Green Light.

After several years, I have finally marked it official. I am finally meeting her soon, and I know exactly when, where and around what time. I am making myself ready for that very moment, and everything after that. For whatever happens, I hope everything will be ok.

Just as we parted ways years ago, while my resolve was hanging by a very sharp edge fervently watching out her every message she would send me in very rare occasions, I learned that a few years after that we would meet again. That exactly was not in my control, but of course I looked forward for it. At nights that I would daydream just imagining how things would be on our next "expected" meeting. That went on for quite a long time while I wait for that day.

But things took an unexpected turn. On a bad road. In other words, I wouldn't meet her again. Try to imagine how I felt at that exact moment when I realized that. I know around that time our separate lives have gone separate ways. But nonetheless, I felt that sting in my heart.

Being bound to a promise I made before (not to her), but not saying I was in some kind of a control, I took matters in my own hands. And right at this moment, I am very happy and excited that somehow I have put myself back in that track again, and even more thinking about that it was all my doing that made that possible. I took control, then soon will be taking off.

Well, not really much things needed for me to be done to make this possible. Just have to cut a big part of one's savings depending on your current financial standing, a little bit of patience and time. I think strength of resolve and a big heart are also needed.

Now, I have the same thing to be looked forward again. Maybe in a different setup, but it's the same thing.

Oh boy, am I so ready to meet her again. We've lost a lot of time, and we're about to unfold how much lost time we will get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment