20090427

P1: "I have no idea what time it is..."

Yes, I felt so high from the small chat my sister and I just had the previous night, so high that I had to do something. I felt I have to let this out. I just went out, feeling very lightly and found myself looking for an "outlet". I did not even realize what time it was.

Then there it went. The Prequel was born, and so was its first entry.

This Sunday night was the next night when I first met her. She is definitely a catalyst to this, but this entry was not about her.

Can you imagine the feeling of being very high, bearing the thoughts that if these things will happen, you know that this will change your life forever? I can't exactly explain how I felt, but I believe it's close to this. Definitely a BIG change in my life FOREVER.

I was having some coffee while I was doing this. I got to create a simple analogy of my coffee to my life as how I see it then - to cut it short, I was still young (and still am!) and still have more things and dreams and whatever to come in my life.

Right now, I am pretty much sure I still have the same dream. As I would normally say in a game of pool - "IT'S ON!"

No comments:

Post a Comment