20090417

Untitled

I was sitting in front of my desktop doing some stuff. She was two seats away from me doing her own errands. She was wearing a green dress, and I swear she looked so stunning. She had her eyeglasses off, and I was just easily captivated by her little eyes.

She came and sat beside me and asked me something. I cannot remember what I was saying to her but I could feel her slowly leaning to me. As I intently answering her question and turning my head to her face, she suddenly kissed me.

That kiss gave me the most intense shock of my life. It rendered me so dumbstruck that it took me some moments before I could even speak. I was looking dead straight into her eyes as she looked backed at me with her caring eyes as if she is very determined to take care of me.

"You know, I have been waiting for a long time for that kiss," I nervously said to her.

"Don't worry. We can do more of that soon," she replied followed by a smile as she held my hand.

A few moments later, I found myself lying on my bed. It was just a dream.

How I wish this will come true.

4 comments:

  1. Man, I love how you vividly put it, I keep having dreams 'bout my crush

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: wow, someone was still reading this blog haha what a surprise for me. tnx for this (and this reply is almost four months late) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it :)) I found this blog while searching for the answers for my repeatedly dreamed of someone for almost 15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 15 years! that's a long time. :) thank you for stopping by this long dead blog, i hope this kinda helped you. i hope you have found your answers.

    ReplyDelete