20090703

My Untold Memories - Memories 7 to 9

7. We were still just spending some good times for a few days but we haven't got a single picture. I was already worried that maybe for that limited time we'd be spending together, I wouldn't get that picture.

That seemed like the almost-perfect time for that first picture. We wore the same shirt color and we were quite alone in where we were. Then I was feeling the guts over the feeling of being shy.

It was a simple request, but how the hell do I ask her. I was holding my brother's cam.

"Hey, is it okay if I take picture with you?"

Or something like that [I admit, at that time I couldn't complete a whole sentence without shaking when talking to her]. And we had our first picture. Man, she looked so pretty.

Do you guys remember that very special feeling? Maybe for those pretty girls out there, it'd be nothing, but for guys, HEART POUNDING! The moment you ask this very pretty girl who is just melting your heart while she simply stands in front of you to fake a smile, stand beside you for a couple of seconds, and just wait for the camera to click. That's already hard. And you hear her saying yes? That's a HUGE relief and alot of excitement. And the actual moment you stand beside her, and feeling abit of skin that you wouldn't know if you should press on or hold a little bit back while you position the cam and trying to look all composed?!

And finally, you finally get the picture that you've been waiting for. It's like THE PICTURE OF YOUR LIFETIME. More relief that you finally get it, and more excitement because you just can't wait to show that to your friends.

That's pretty much me at that moment.

Then more pictures followed. Please read on to moment #8.


8. Then those pictures followed. I must say, I was getting quite used to having pictures with her, no matter who is taking those. I would still feel amazingly frozen every time our bodies get really near to each other when we pose for a click, but I made sure from then that we good pictures.

Yea, we piled up quite a number of pictures. One of them was even given a title (not by me):

"[90561495] with a [adjective #1] [Adjective #2] guy" <--- go figure

That was like the "legendary picture". The picture of all pictures. I think we wore our best smiles in the whole trip and got really lucky enough to be able to put them in a single picture (Oh man you should see her very pretty smile in this picture!). And not just only that, we really looked sweet in that picture that her shoulder was over mine as if my arm could wrap her around or I could put my hand on her other shoulder (too bad I was a wimp!). We wore shirts with colors opposite in the color wheel, and the combination looks strikingly beautiful over a background of old with grays and greens. Some candid pictures capturing some good laughs or funny things.

One of the notable ones is when we got to ride a [something like a rickshaw in China, but instead of a human being, you get an animal as your engine]. The "rickshaw" was really unstable and we got quite off balanced and laughed it all off. Got it on film. Another from the candid pictures was tagged by a friend - "Hey, what are you doing with my bag?". We honestly didn't know that this was coming because we were way behind everyone else while we walk uphill together (but the picture was really upclose). Minding our own businesses while walking, she was looking the plants and flowers at the roadside (I think), while I was messing with her little bag (which I actually bought for her). Got that on film as well.

More from the candid pictures. At one day, we were both wearing pink. We looked cute alright. But there is another picture that was amusingly tagged by a friend again. He did not just tag it by the way. HE MADE AN EDITED PICTURE OF IT (LOL). It goes like this. We just ordered food from a Chinese restaurant, and we just had to wait. We left kinda bored, positioning restlessly on our chairs. Here how the picture came: She was looking at the table, maybe holding the menu or something, and looking quite abit pissed or disturbed with her lips pouted, while I was looking actually inside the restaurant but in the camera it appears like I was looking at her trying to figure out what to do next. This friend of mine edited the picture by putting shoutout clouds like in the comic strips with her thinking "When will he court me?" and me thinking "How will I court her?". LOL it was really funny.

I didn't actually come to understand why we had to pose for like ten times when we were at the pool side. The first one was already ok. Two should have been enough.

We were in a bar with some family friends. I STILL don't know if it was just me, or she was trying to get nearer to me when we were having our pictured taken that night, nearer than the usual. I can still remember that night that she was warmer to me, more talkative and just abit different than how she showed her identity to me on the previous days. If you should take a look at this series of pictures, I was in the same pose in those pictures while she was changing positions. More or less an hour after that, in some way, she wanted to know how I felt for her. But still, I don't know if it was right for me if I had taken advantage of her.

Oh yeah, before I forget. The last picture with just the two of us. Maybe the bluest of them all. Well, the previous night was an awful night for me. I am not sure how this picture was taken but here is how it looks like: Me, driver's seat. Her, passenger seat. My eyes looked half opened and I was looking maybe at the side mirror, with a shallow smile. Definitely I wasn't looking at her. She was leaning forward, smiling and looking at me, looking worried. Her elbow was on the compartment, maybe giving a hint that she was or about to lean nearer to me (maybe not). And, I was wearing the shirt she bought me for my birthday (and there is actually a picture where we were in the cashier with her buying the shirt).

Well, there are way more pictures in here. These are just some of the notable untold ones.


9. This memory is actually worth sharing. I just don't know how this ended up totally untold to anyone, not even in the prequel.

Get this: You're an a teenager anymore, but at that certain moment you felt like being a real kid. And lucky you, the girl you like so much wants to do the same with you at the same moment.

That was me at one point in our lives. This happened in our out of town trip.

I have never jumped on a trampoline before. And there was one trampoline right under our noses. It was right under the sun, at noon time.

I didn't care. I have never jumped on a trampoline before. I was like a kid rushing to that damn trampoline under the noon sun. And, she was right behind me. The next thing I saw was her jumping up and down while I do just the same.

I couldn't pull myself together. I was actually doing that and I was with her. I felt really high. Then I just took her hands while we jumped up and down.

That was the first time I held her hands. I was holding them with mine for some good twenty seconds, and she was in no protest against me holding her. And honestly, if it weren't because of that streaking heat of the noon sun, I could have held her hands abit longer. Nah, just kidding. I just felt suddenly shy.

But the kid in us didn't leave just yet. There was a foozball contraption there and we just played and sweat it out.

At that very day, I felt really comfortable being with her. She was sitting on a hammock and I just came to her sitting beside her. I even took a picture with us sitting on that hammock.

14 comments:

  1. I read every post you made, and you are a talanted writer and I even smiled in some parts. I can tell you really like this girl (no duh)
    and it really shows through your posts. I can even relate to some of yours posts but one thing I don't seem to get is why you lost contact with her.

    I look forward to your future posts (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thank you soooo much for reading my posts :)

    well i did try my best to get in touch with her constantly, but i think it's her who couldn't keep up. since that's a request from you, i will try to come up with a post with that part of the story (how we lost contact)

    hey, if you have one, post up your blog here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yupp that would be great (:
    I bookmarked your page ill check for updates from time to time.
    I'm from soompi so I don't have my own blog :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :) hey what's your soompi user? haha just for me to have a little idea of who you are.

    thanks again for bookmarking my page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize us men could author such long pieces of literature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Mannosuke, i didn't expect you to be one of the people who'd read my stupid blog :)

    yea sometimes men do the unexpected in this modern world. i am sure you are very well capable of doing the same. i've been doing this for quite some time now, but this blog is the most meaningful so far.

    thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O mannosuke!! quite a bit of soompiers..lol

    anyways, i just finished reading all your posts, and i think they're amazing. the posts are are so focused unlike mine just random ramblings. hahas i'm looking foward to your next post! keep up the good work..and i'm nto sure if this is like true..but good luck too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    you're quite a writer.
    you bring the simple things to life ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. @karen: you're a soompier too? hahaha niceee!!! well, i have no way to really prove that these all are true but saying this from the bottom of my heart that all of these written in my blog are true :)

    i will start composing my new entry next Monday, as i am pretty busy at work this week, and i am not sure if i can go online this weekend.

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @bitterSOOweet: hey thanks! much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course I would drop by stupid blogs. That's what I do during my spare-time!

    In any case I'd probably be able to write something as articulate as this, but I don't have any material to work with lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. @mannosuke - that's where inspiration comes into play :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dont know whether to categorize you as romantic or creepy. But since you seem really sincere, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. There are some parts in your posts that make me smile inside :) Glad to know there are sentimental guys out there...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous: lol i have actually thought of myself as creepy hahhaha but i know i ain't creepy and i won't let myself do creepy stuff.

    thanks again for reading my blog and appreciating my entries :)

    hey i already have a new entry! read up guys! :)

    ReplyDelete