20090828

P3: "She's just a pretty sight for sore eyes..."

I can remember I was feeling abit low at that point. Well, that's because I was so high up in the air and going further apart from her by the second. So I took out the prequel and making its third entry up in the skies.

We did not have a proper farewell the previous night. Sure I felt really bothered but I knew we'd still be seeing each other the following week.

But as I was up going further away, I was missing her. I was thinking of her, anticipating the things that were going to happen the next time we meet after a few days. I was capturing my mental pictures of her and I just sat on my seat while I was at it.

I had this notion that I didn't want to leave my hometown for a long time (like for example -> working or studying in another country). And I am sure, like for most of the people, the reasons for this would be similar. And besides, I already liked and was already contented with the direction that my life was about to take then.

But everything just went upside down.

My above mentioned notion suddenly changed. The reasons just became simple statements. And for only several days, I was (and have been) already looking forward for a few years ahead of me. I knew, at the back of my mind, I might not have admitted it before I wrote this entry, but this turnaround was, maybe not wholly but mostly because of her. I was (and have been) hoping that when that day comes, I'd be ready for it.

As I got home that night, I checked out our pictures so far. She's just a pretty sight for well and sore pair of eyes alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment