20090831

Connected Dots Between Christmas Eve and Now

In light of very recent events, even though this was carried out by a very grave event, this has put a smile in my face, and gave me a throbbing heart.

My phone rang. My phone read her name on it.

I immediately answered the phone, and I knew immediately what we were going to talk about (and that's not going to be something that I'd be discussing here).

Her voice was very sweet, just as sweet as how I last heard her voice. I was intently listening to her questions, and I'd say, compared to how I last talked to her, I sounded way more confident than before.

Yeah, I sounded really composed as I was speaking to her. Every word she said I carefully listened to, and every word I said to her was very clear and concise. But deep inside of me, I was trembling with whatever mixed feelings I want to call them. We talked for some good five minutes, and hoped it lasted longer.

We were in constant contact that week. I wish I had a reason to call her too at that time.

It was almost four years ago since I last heard her voice. That was Christmas Eve.

8 comments:

  1. Your encounter with her reminds me of this guy's story. Let's hope yours is gonna be a happy ending too :)

    www.nderf.org/rich_martina_smr.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: i read the story. rich made very great and almost graphic descriptions of the important thoughts there: SOULMATE and BEING IN LOVE. i may not entirely believe his views but he surely had felt it (and have been feeling it i am sure!). and, he sure is hell of a lucky guy :) well, his courage paved the way to his soulmate.

    i really appreciate sharing your time reading my blog, and for sharing this great story you have there. i too hope for, not necessarily an ending, but happiness itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. does that signal a good beginning?

    hope it does.

    joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. @joyce: if this is going to be "another" beginning, i'd really hope it does signal a good one. but if i am to tell everybody of my honesty, i don't really count on it.

    but thinking and fantasizing about the better end of the possibilities makes me feel really good. :)

    thanks for dropping by joyce. i hope you're feeling better now :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahha, I think it is the other way around. I am the one who should be appreciating you for taking out your time and expose your heart-felt feelings online. If you didn't know yet, I really enjoy your blog and it gives me something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous: hahahaha wow i am so flattered :) well i just keep saying thank you to all those people who left their comments here, and with a lot of "Anonymous" people commenting here, I don't really know how many anonymous people are really reading, whether there are alot of them or just a few (like you) who kept reading and commenting :) i wish you could say a little hint about yourself behind that "anonymous" title. LOL.

    just so you (and the rest of the world too) know, eventhough the story i am telling here is a sad one, i feel so good writing them down. these are YEARS old stories, and yet i remember them so well. feels really great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, your story is not completely sad. The happy moments make up for it :D

    Hint: I'm from soompi and my username rhymes with agua, has 4 letters, 2 syllables and starts with a J. I hope that narrows it down for you. I'm usually a lurker there, occasionally post a topic and/or reply to topics. So I'm not one of the well-known soompiers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @anonymous: happy moments + sad moments = heartfelt story :)

    if i am not leaving the house today, i may have already spotted your username in soompi :) LOL i will try looking for you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete