20100115

Smile! You're on camera!

Finally.

I just can't believe it. Just awhile ago I am fifteen hundred miles away from her. And now, she is but again a tad away from me. I have actually flown that far to see her.

The moment I saw her, I knew my heart skipped that beat. I waved at her but I don't think she noticed. She just had the most beautiful little eyes I have ever seen in my entire life, eventhough at this instance she was too sleepy to open them up. She looks the very same pretty girl I have seen before when started going head over heels for her.

I hope I can muster the courage to tell her personally what this blog is all about. I got a week to do that. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. @anonymous: OMG i can't believe at least someone is still checking my blog out. hahahah don't get me too excited, i am losing my confidence here hahaha. anyway thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i frequent here most days. Off to read the new entry.

    ReplyDelete