20100122

Immersion Exercise: Finished

So my stay here with my sponsors will be ending really soon. It has been a really enjoyable stay here. I have seen and experienced a lot in a different perspective. Things may have gone as partly exactly what I have planned, and could have been done in another way, but I have preferred to be this way.

And yep, I have met her again face to face. I ended up not telling her anything because I chose so. I will not be seeing her for the time being again.

This immersion exercise for me is a really big thing for me. During my stay here, I had been always brought back to the same time we were first together. This is a continuation, maybe a very senseless one, that I made possible myself.

I may not have done what this blog is all about, but it's all going to be. I chose to kept quiet and hide these very special feelings until the end.

I will put to more details when I get back home. Maybe two more posts then this blog is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment