20100118

Viewing The Roots

This is not the first time that I am using another terminal to make another blog entry, but certainly this is the only time that I will be using this particular terminal. It's 90561495's cousin's.

I am here in her hometown - some two hundred kilometers north of where we first met. I am hanging out with her cousins, who I honestly think are great people to be with. They are giving me blast here in my stay so far. And now they are both here with me in the same room, doing our own businesses in front of the PC's.

It always give me this certain kind of interest to visit and tour a bit one person's childhood town, especially those very interesting or special people that moved out from that town. I am guessing maybe because I am still living in the same house I grew up in, and never had to feel moving out and living in another area.

Touring one's hometown always gives me this investigative and analytical, but at the same time very empathic feeling, like trying to relive how this person went through as a child, or sometimes giving credit blaming a certain place for making this person who he or she is now.

And yea, I had the chance earlier today to blame a certain place. We passed by the school where she finished primary and secondary school (if I am not mistaken, and if I am, I am sure she did finish secondary school there). I was just staring at the campus while we drove down the area, trying to imagine her as a kid walking around. And at some point, I just have to blame that place for making her the person WHO IS SEEMINGLY HARD TO REACH. Crap you know, but I can't just do anything about it and I have to live with it.

As we were having dinner, I just could not help checking all the sights around me. The fact that she once dealt with this humble city in her forming years. And even if I blamed this place for something, I have to it some credit for harnessing its omnipotent powers to give birth and raise a very amazing person for the world to see and have.

Now I am having a time of my life on her roots, and so far away from her, I am thinking about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment